Overcoming Adversity As professional females, within the STEM field and in all fields, we have many questions to ponder during Women’s History Month. How do some women handle the most difficult situations imaginable and come out on top, time and again? Can this amazing resilience, positivity, and ability to handle adversity be “taught?” This is […]Read More.
Let me remind you how much you matter. This may not be easy for many of you to believe. In theory, the “optimistic” personality classification supposedly falls on approximately 11% of the population in the U.S. There’s a good chance you’re surrounded by the 89% – but don’t despair! You can still achieve your dreams by […]Read More.
A warm-hearted thank you goes out to everyone who responded to my last blog post. It touches my heart that so many of you care in the same ways I do, and I greatly appreciate the passion and concern that was expressed. Join Together If you’re just joining the conversation, that’s great too! […]Read More.